A special economic zone in Western Panama that serves as a hub for:
- Logistics services.
- Business activities.
- And non-traditional services, with an ecological residential area.
Contains areas dedicated to warehousing and distributions centers, manufacturing, commercial offices, airport and residential oerations.
The established companies benefit from an environment conducive to investment:
- • Economic and social stability, hallmarks of Panama.
- World-class infrastructure.
- Logistics and electronic processing services.
- Connectivity advantages.
- Quality of life.
- 8,600+ jobs created.
- 250+ established companies.
- It has a dedicated International Airport.
- High level residential complex.
- Import tax exemption (except for merchandise to be sold within Panama).
- The exemption from income and sales tax for specific business activities.
- The exemption from taxes on dividends, license and real estate taxes..
- Foreign workers can be employed within 10 and 15% of ordinary workers.
- Permission for permanent staff within 10% of ordinary workers with the option to opt for permanent residence after 2 years.
- Flexibility to set the weekly rest day on a day other than Sunday.
- One-stop scheme for visa and permit procedures for foreign employees.
- Special Rate visa category as an Investor of the Panama Pacific Special Economic Area.
- The visa benefits extend to the worker's immediate relatives.
- Regional headquarters and services.
- BPO, ITO, KPO and call centers.
- • Film Industry (Law 36 of 2007)
- Logistics distribution and services.
- ICT services and data processing of R&D of WEB applications.
- Processing, manufacturing and assembly.